Sunday, February 24, 2008

the memorable trip...

Traveling can make you totally take a rest and release yourself. I gonna travel to some places after this semester.

I think the memorable trip I can remember is the first time I go abroad.
It's Australia. I lived in a small town near Sydney where is a so so beautiful and worth place to go.

I was an exchange student there. There were many people from my school going with me. We all lived in the host families.
The family which i lived was two young guys, one man and one women who were just 21 and 20 years old.

We went to school where seems like IIEP from morning to noon. After class, our "parents" picked us up. They would make a plan for the rest time of a day, such as going to sea, visiting the town and so on.

It's so hard to get the allowance from my father. Because he thinks that it's too far from our country, if i am in dangerous, no one can help me.

I really had a pleasant time there. These delighted memories always fly through my brain now.

2 comments:

Ayesha... said...

I agree with you that traveling let you relaxe.

I love Australia, It seems that you had fun there

YiNing said...

Oh! That's great to have someone manage daily trips! My friend was a exchange student there last year, and she said that there is so~ beautiful. The sea there is wonderful! How long have you stayed there?